Joomla CMS UX Intern NEEDED
Seeking an intern for a part-time position as a Joomla CMS UX intern. Outstanding computer skills are required. Knowledge of other CMS systems such as WordPress, Squarespace, Wix is desirable. Position requires you to be in the office 2-3 days per week for a minimum of 4 hours.
We are a marketing consulting company that maintains and builds websites for our clients. Attention to detail is critical, along with analytical thinking and outstanding time management. This is NOT a programming internship, you will be working in the Joomla CMS system.
If you are ready for a challenge and want to learn marketable skills send your resume and brief cover letter about your background. Both documents are required to be considered for the position.
GRAPHIC DESIGN PROFESSIONAL
Seeking part-time (24-30 hours/week) graphic design professional with at least 3 years of experience for marketing consulting company located in Wyoming, MI. Must be detail oriented, punctual, self-starter and adhere to deadlines. Our marketing environment is fast, fun and eclectic. Work will be print and website design. We offer an exceptional work environment in professional offices.
Part-time Contract position with opportunity to be employee with retirement benefits. 24-30 hours per week, must be able to be in the office 3 days per week, T,W,Th.
Send cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio. You must send all 3 documents in order to be considered.
Required skills no exceptions:
- Expert in design software: Adobe-Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, MS Powerpoint
- Create final production files
- Knowledge of pre-press and industry related processes
- Website design experience
- Generate conceptual ideas and design original creative materials in alignment with brand strategy and standards
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Effective communication skills both orally and written
- Creative problem solving skills in the areas of graphic design
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High energy level and sense of humor essential
- Basic video editing
- Ability to create animated .gifs
Hourly, commensurate with experience
Who is Innovative Marketing Results?
We are a business to business marketing consulting firm. We act as a full-service marketing department for our clients. Our clients are located all around the US.
What does Innovative Marketing Results offer:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive wages
- Retirement plan for employees (after 6 months)
- Professional work environment
- Ability to work with multiple companies
- Diverse projects:
- print, website design, power point, tradeshows, newsletters, animations, social media, technical illustration, case studies
Innovative Marketing Results founder Carol Danhof has over 25 years of marketing and product development experience. She knows every business has a niche if they effectively tell their customers about why their products or services are better and different than the competition.