WHO WE ARE
We're a fast growing B2B marketing agency looking for the best talent to join our team in Grand Rapids, MI. At Innovative Marketing Results, we offer a flexible and upbeat work environment. Sometimes we have team picnics outside. Sometimes we go on client “field trips”. Other times we have to work from home. The one constant: we do our jobs well and we have fun.
Who are our clients? They come from multi-million dollar US construction/manufacturing industries from around the globe and they are constantly growing. As Marketing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to directly influence the success of their marketing campaigns.
As a Marketing Assistant to the CEO you are the thread that holds the clients, projects, and players together. You will assist the CEO by running point in multiple comprehensive and complex marketing projects. You will participate in multiple virtual client-facing meetings per day, manage incoming emails, deliverables, timelines, and schedules. You must be highly organized, well-spoken and have excellent written communication skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and schedule client meetings, creating agendas and send out deliverables.
- Manage complex internal file structure
- Download and organize client assets
- Assist in preparation of education content with subject matter experts
- Communicate directly with clients to gain trusting relationships
- Work with the CEO to outline, plan, and implement nationwide marketing campaigns.
- Work alongside the lead graphic designer to develop visual content.
- Create the framework and guidelines for internal SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Directly support, report to, and assist the firm’s founder & CEO to ensure the agency’s success.
- Track time and activities for agency billing in online time tracker system
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Be highly organized and adept in time management
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Have an associates/bachelors degree or equivalent experience. If you don't have a degree, but still feel like a great fit, please apply!
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Possess a strong independent work ethic, no micro-management.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting, technical writing and editing (grammar proficiency).
- Have one to three years of experience as a marketing assistant, executive administrative assistant or relevant work experience
- Background in technical products of any type is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Compensation commensurate with relevant experience
- Flexible work time - if you are in school we can work together to create a schedule
- Holidays off and flexible vacation policy
- Remote-work friendly
- Complimentary team lunches
- Tuition assistance for relevant online classes and certifications
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants who are attending higher education, need hours to correspond with school schedules, have been out of the workforce due to pandemic circumstances or family obligations.
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers or recent retirees are encouraged to apply
Here is a basic list of technologies we use:
- G Suite
- Google Drive
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft teams (for some clients)
Required Tech Proficiency:
- MS Office 360
- Windows file management (server navigation)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Familiarity with Microsoft teams
Job Type: 30 hours per week, can vary depending on schedule.
Hours: some flexibility, typical hours: 9am – 3pm.
Work Location: In office located in Wyoming, Michigan. Some hours can be virtual after training period.
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Benefits: optional 401K after 6 months
Who is Innovative Marketing Results?
We are a business to business marketing consulting firm. We act as a full-service marketing department for our clients. Our clients are located all around the US.
What does Innovative Marketing Results offer:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive wages
- Retirement plan for employees (after 6 months)
- Professional work environment
- Ability to work with multiple companies
- Diverse projects:
- print, website design, power point, tradeshows, newsletters, animations, social media, technical illustration, case studies
Innovative Marketing Results founder Carol Danhof has over 25 years of marketing and product development experience. She knows every business has a niche if they effectively tell their customers about why their products or services are better and different than the competition.